Garage Door Opener Repair and Service
Neighborhood Garage Door Repair specializes overhead door opener installation and repair. When you have need of a new opener or repairs made, we are a reliable solution. Call today if you are in need of our services.
New Overhead Door Opener Installation
If you are in the market for a new overhead door opener, there are a few things that you should take into consideration. Here are some things you should look for in a new opener:
- Quiet- some openers are louder than others. If you want your door to be quieter when you open and close it, then selecting the right opener is important. This is particularly worth investing in if you have a bedroom over the garage.
- Keypad- not all openers come with a keypad. A keypad will allow you to enter the garage without having the remote. This is convenient when you are out of town and need to let a neighbor in. It can also be helpful if you walk out without your keys or have kids that need to get in the house.
- Lights- while all openers come with a light, some give you the option to control the light independently of the door being opened or closed. Some designs come with a motion sensor feature, and others use a remote.
- Wi-fi ready- some models are able to connect to the wi-fi. This feature allows you to know if you left your door opened when you are away. It can also allow you to close the door or open it remotely.
- Backup battery- should the power go out, it is a good idea to have an overhead door opener that has a battery backup. This will keep you from having to disconnect the emergency lever to open and close it manually.
These are some of the things you should think about when selecting a new model. If you are unsure which opener to choose, our techs are able to walk you through the different selection. They can give you pros and cons to each type of overhead door opener available. We can order whichever model suits you best.
Overhead Door Opener Repair
There are times when repairing your existing opener will work well. A few adjustments and part replacements can have it working as good as new in no time. If you have need of this type of repair, our certified technicians can handle it for you.
Emergency Service Available
When your garage door stops opening and closing properly, you need to call Neighborhood Garage Door Repair right away. Our team is always on call and able to assist you. The phone representatives stay up all night and can dispatch a tech to your location when you need it most.
Whether the problem is with your overhead door opener or something else, our techs are able to determine the cause.
Contact Neighborhood Garage Door Repair for overhead door opener installations and replacements today. We are ready to help you any way we can. We can’t wait to serve you!